Guarantees and Assurances
Who’s Supposed to Stand by Whom?
Lots of service expend a lot of time and energy asking for your patronage and loyalty, but often not as much time in proving to you they deserve it.
We see things a little differently here at Plenarius Comfort Solutions. We don’t expect to be handed your trust. We expect and work hard to earn it. Here are just some of the ways we go about that:
- A guaranteed upfront price before we start the job
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- 5-year warranty, parts and labor, on all electric repairs
- 1-year warranty, parts and labor, on all other repairs
- Licensed, bonded & insured
- Well-stocked trucks for more timely job completion
- Thorough after-the-job clean-up
- Total respect for you and your home at all times
If we’re installing any type of new equipment, we’ll demonstrate how to use it properly and provide you with ongoing self-maintenance instructions as appropriate.
For your added peace of mind, we hold numerous hard-to-obtain industry certifications:
- RRP (Renovation, Repair and Painting) Lead Safe Certified by the EPA
- Indoor Air Quality Certified by American Standard
- Designated Heat Exchanger Expert
- Refrigerant Handling Certified for commercial systems
- A.T.E. (North American Training Excellence) Certified in heating and cooling services
- Factory trained and certified by numerous leading equipment manufacturers
When we come to your home, we come prepared with all the training, qualifications and experience needed, no matter how challenging or difficult the job might be. And we’re always available after a job is completed to answer any questions you might have.
Plenarius: standing with and by our customers, every working day.